My name is Ericca and I love to eat. The whole experience of getting together , getting dressed and eating has been and always will be an experience and expression of love for me. I don't know if that's good or bad but I love putting food in my mouth. The love for food has caused me the write this blog ..Soo.. let's get started.
I usually like researching the potential spots before I go and I like company so on my trips I bring someone along.This time I went to the Blue Moon Cafe on Aliceanna St in Fells Point. Can someone scream over hyped and overrated. Lets go through everything that did not go well and then I will end it with something good. First, the wait is over one hour and not because it was delicious as the Baltimore City Paper claims but because they have only 8 tables. Secondly, the food is average something you could expect out of a diner on 695 or at Double T diner in Catonsville . My pancakes were hard and tasted as if they were nuked in the microwave twice before arrival and the scramble egg looked like every bit of one medium egg . The Cap n crunch french toast was not bad but if you are looking for restaurant portions then look somewhere else. Thirdly,the customer service ends when your tip is handed over, so if you drop something or they mistakenly picked up your belongings then either count it lost or get another table involve for sympathy. Oh, and please dont expect there to be any assistance with the furniture which is falling apart. Now.. the good part.. the walls are a nice shade of periwinkle and the food comes out quick when you order it. This being my first brunch spot, I was really looking forward to trying something new.. Maybe next post I will go for an old standby.
I usually like researching the potential spots before I go and I like company so on my trips I bring someone along.This time I went to the Blue Moon Cafe on Aliceanna St in Fells Point. Can someone scream over hyped and overrated. Lets go through everything that did not go well and then I will end it with something good. First, the wait is over one hour and not because it was delicious as the Baltimore City Paper claims but because they have only 8 tables. Secondly, the food is average something you could expect out of a diner on 695 or at Double T diner in Catonsville . My pancakes were hard and tasted as if they were nuked in the microwave twice before arrival and the scramble egg looked like every bit of one medium egg . The Cap n crunch french toast was not bad but if you are looking for restaurant portions then look somewhere else. Thirdly,the customer service ends when your tip is handed over, so if you drop something or they mistakenly picked up your belongings then either count it lost or get another table involve for sympathy. Oh, and please dont expect there to be any assistance with the furniture which is falling apart. Now.. the good part.. the walls are a nice shade of periwinkle and the food comes out quick when you order it. This being my first brunch spot, I was really looking forward to trying something new.. Maybe next post I will go for an old standby.
No comments:
Post a Comment