Tuesday, August 17, 2010

2 Restaurants that i have tried

I know, I know , I have not been going to my famed list of restaurants. However, I have tried new ones. The first is La Promesa on 123 York Road and the second is the Grilled Cheese & company.
La Promesa is just that the promise. Its different from Chiptole in the way of the serving line and the other types of meat and veggies that it offers. You could get steak, shrimp and fish tacos , burritos, quesidillas from there. There is also rice milk and other things that Chiptole does not offer.

The Grilled Chesse and Company (on old edmonson ave in Catonsville, like La Promesa, its the first of many. So, franchises should be popping up soon. If you cant tell by the name its main food is grilled cheese sandwiches. The hitch is that they have different ingredients, and meats beat the cheese bread. My favorite along with others is the crabby melt. Although, i ordered the santorini and my friend ordered the crabby melt, I still got a taste. We also ordered their shoe string fries and sweet potato fries.
Pros:
Great addition to an American favorite, you can ordered the a veggie style or one with meat or crab and they offer soups like tomato.With the La promesa, there was more variety than Chitpole and the prices were about the same. They also have a big screen tv hanging from the ceiling.
COn: greasy, I really mean greasy and with the french fries. I was not feeling so well. For la promesa, the space is decorated sparsely so , I guess no big deal. its more of a carryout atompshere.


pro

No comments:

Post a Comment