I went from work straight to Teavolve.... I really needed to wind down and relax. You know how it is on those high pressured Fridays. Anyways, the atmosphere at Teavolve can be best described as warm, even the bathroom has a shade of white that someone would put in their bedroom. While its warm its also very concrete. Cold looking floors , the supporting beam as a urban chalkboard.. All things a tea shop would have with a mix of somethings different.
The pros: The food, different takes on pizza, the sangria and small plates. I thought all the stuff that they had on the menu would be stuff i would eat at a friends house. Not only was it familiar but it had a twist.For example, my greek pizza had whole cooked olives and the chicken wings were made with cayenne and blue cheese. All the unique but good.
2. They have live bands and although they dont advertise the band .. they ones that do come are good.
3, Its not all about tea.. even though the sangria was tea infused. I am coming back for their brunch which has waffles and its on Saturday and Sunday. Hmm, you guys I love carbs.
The waitress: very nice and very attentive... I mean she was there and not there...
Con:
The night i went the band felt like they were doing a recital and wasn't prepared but that wasn't the restaurant fault.
What you need at a happy hour is people and unfortunately people was not what they had for the first few hours. it made you wonder why no one else was there.
Even though there wasn't alot of people the food was slow but it was ok.. first time, you go to a place , you want to soak in the decor.
This was just a pit stop to Ra sushi which I absolutely adore! its crowded, has great sushi, happy hour prices on Sunday at 9 and on Friday 4-7. This place kinda ruins it for others if you are looking for an experience like this one.
Anyways, on to the next.
E
No comments:
Post a Comment