Thursday, May 6, 2010

22

Those who know me would know why I picked the number 22 but picking these twenty two were so hard. It took me an hour to decide what the first restaurants I would try and review. One of my friends said you don't want a blog filled with Chiptole and Burger King. Well, that would not be a problem since I am more adventurous than that and obviously the person doesn't really know me. Below are my sweet and hopefully tasty 22. I wanted to pick a mix of restaurants that I never been before, maybe saw on my way ,picked from a blog or heard friends talk about. Its very hard when you love food but you don't have enough time and people are sometimes skittish with trying something new with you.These are not going to be reviewed in the order listed So.. let's eat..haha
1. Ms. Shirley's
2. Teavolve
3. Donna's
4.Gertude
5.Helen's Garden
6.Meli American Bistro
7.Miguel's Cocina and Catina
8. Centro Tapas Bar
9.Kyodi Rotating Sushi bar
10. Kyro
11.Langerman's
12.Clemintine
13.Catonsville Gourmet
14.Thai Landing
15.Linwoods
16.Salt
17. Porter's Pub and Grille
18.The Speakeasy Saloon
19.Joe Squared Pizza
20.Cafe Spice
21.Tambers
22.Indigma Indian Restaurant
I want to try new things this year. So, maybe my next 22 will have African , Vietnamese,Colombian,Korean,Russian.On top of this great news ..Baltimore Restaurant 2010 is returning for the summer.If you want to suggest anything..Leave a comment
Good Eating,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment